Selecting A Property Manager
When you’re looking for a real estate property management company to represent your interests in an investment property it’s important to have confidence in the company you choose.
To select the best real estate property management company to suit your specific requirements, it pays to ask some key questions. Much like a job interview, your task is to find the right person for the job. Remember, not all real estate property managers are the same and the difference between a good real estate property manager and a mediocre one could make a dramatic difference to your outlook for long-term financial gain.
The key questions to ask
- Can you give me some references from existing landlords?
- Will I have a single point of contact at your office?
- How much experience do you have?
- What happens if my Property Manager is sick or on holidays?
- How do you determine what my rental property is worth in terms of rental return?
- How often is the rental return re-assessed?
- How will you advertise my rental property?
- What process do you follow to screen a tenant?
- How often will you communicate with me and how will this be done?
- What accounting practices do you follow and how often are funds remitted?
- What is your process for handling necessary repairs and maintenance?
- Do you only work with licensed and insured contractors?
- Will you contact me before any work is carried out?
- How often do you inspect the rental property once tenanted?
- What process do you follow if a tenant falls into arrears?
- What if a tenant pulls out of a lease early and my rental property becomes vacant?
Contact us and discover why we’re the Central Coast’s leader in residential real estate property management.
Property managed for Mr and Mrs BertonWe would like to thank Danielle Wolski for her outstanding service of our property. Not only did she have it leased within a couple of days of old tenants moving out, but took care of all quotes and works needed within the time frame.
We feel completely confident with Home “Specialist” Property Management and appreciate the outstanding friendly, personal and experienced work ethic. We have nothing but praise.View more
Property managed for Mr and Mrs Stewart
It gives us pleasure to write this testimonial. We have found Tennille to be professional, courteous, honest but assertive when dealing with our tenants, which is what we wanted from our Real Estate Agent.
When we have asked Tennille to perform a task, this has been done efficiently and effectively with no hesitation. Tennille is a good communicator with ourselves and our tenants and ensures no misunderstandings.View more
Property managed for Mr Verall
I would just like to express my thanks to Karla Barlow for looking out for the interests of the owner’s in relation to this matter.
I also take this opportunity to thank Home “Specialist” Property Management and its staff for the management of my unit, making it another hassle free year for me.View more