Our clients say: Leasing out my property was easy & fast!
First impressions are critical. There is no doubt that well-presented properties usually attract the best quality tenants and achieve the best rental returns. What this means for you is a higher investment return together with fewer and shorter vacancy periods. We specialise in leasing rental properties in the Central Coast areas including in North Gosford, Avoca Beach, Lisarow, Erina, Terrigal, East Gosford.
Ask our customers about their experience with us and they will tell you one thing: “I had a great experience leasing out my property with East Gosford’s and the Central Coast’s top property managers.”
When one of our clients contacts us to ask: “I am interested in leasing out my property” it is usually in either North Gosford, Avoca Beach, Lisarow, Erina, Terrigal, East Gosford or another Central Coast suburb; we tell them to check out our comprehensive list of hints and tips and assist where we can based on our expertise in leasing out properties quickly on the Central Coast! So you too can be saying that “leasing out my property was a breeze!”
TIPS FOR LEASING OUT YOUR PROPERTY IN LISAROW, EAST GOSFORD, NORTH GOSFORD, ERINA, TERRIGAL, AVOCA AND SURROUNDING CENTRAL COAST AREAS:
- Street appeal is of paramount importance. You should ensure that your windows, doors and gutters are clean and that your pathway is clear. External paintwork should be touched up and endeavor to keep your garden looking healthy and well maintained.
- Repair everything that needs repairing! Replace any broken light fittings, tighten loose door handles, or damaged fly screens on windows and doors. If you have a leaky tap, fix it! Don’t lose leasing opportunities because minor repairs have not been done.
- Keep your paint scheme to neutral colours. A neutral scheme will keep your interior design timeless and it will appeal to a wider group of tenants.
- Rental properties in the Central Coast area or in the areas of North Gosford, Avoca Beach, Lisarow, Erina, Terrigal or East Gosford that are situated in a noisy location, should avoid inspection times during peak noise periods at the property.
- Do not forget the importance of clean carpets. Make your first impression count by providing a clean and fresh indoor environment. Your goal here is to make it easy for the tenants to envision themselves moving straight in!
- Rental properties on the Central Coast should endeavor to look spacious and feel inviting. Keep it clutter-free, clean, well-lit and free of unpleasant odours.
- Make sure all your electrical wiring are safe – including any electrical appliances that will be included in the property.
- Protect yourself – take out comprehensive insurance, including Public Liability Insurance. This will protect you from any legal issues that may occur if a tenant injures themselves during the inspection.
Follow these tips and we are confident you will say “Leasing out my property with Home Specialist Property Management was efficient, hassle-free and a pleasure!
If you find yourself wondering “What is my next step in leasing out my property?” And if you own rental properties in the areas of North Gosford, Avoca Beach, Lisarow, Erina, Terrigal, East Gosford or any other suburb on the Central Coast, then Contact us and discover why we’re the Central Coast’s leader in residential real estate property management.
Property managed for Mr and Mrs BertonWe would like to thank Danielle Wolski for her outstanding service of our property. Not only did she have it leased within a couple of days of old tenants moving out, but took care of all quotes and works needed within the time frame.
We feel completely confident with Home “Specialist” Property Management and appreciate the outstanding friendly, personal and experienced work ethic. We have nothing but praise.View more
Property managed for Mr and Mrs Stewart
It gives us pleasure to write this testimonial. We have found Tennille to be professional, courteous, honest but assertive when dealing with our tenants, which is what we wanted from our Real Estate Agent.
When we have asked Tennille to perform a task, this has been done efficiently and effectively with no hesitation. Tennille is a good communicator with ourselves and our tenants and ensures no misunderstandings.View more
Property managed for Mr Verall
I would just like to express my thanks to Karla Barlow for looking out for the interests of the owner’s in relation to this matter.
I also take this opportunity to thank Home “Specialist” Property Management and its staff for the management of my unit, making it another hassle free year for me.View more